We are excited to share that our #bchampions attended the PRSA Landmarks of Excellence awards at The Refinery, where BCH Agency nine project submission each earned an award.
Four nearly four decades, The Landmarks of Excellence Awards have recognized the very best professional communications projects across the region. The Public Relations Society of America’s Bluegrass Chapter hosts the awards and agencies and companies enter their work from the previous year to be judged by a peer review committee of public relations professionals in other cities. The Baton Rouge chapter judged this year’s awards.
Here are the awards BCH Agency earned in their respective categories:
AWARDS OF MERIT:
- Nonprofit Communications – Delta Dental of Kentucky’s Smile Champions Program
- External / Consumer Relations – Beyond Van Gogh Public Relations
- Media Relations – Goodbounce Grand Opening Public Relations
- Social Media Management – Buzzard’s Roost Whiskey
- Media Relations – Discover Boating Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow
- Branding Assets – Goodbounce
- External / Consumer Relations – Evan Williams American Made Heroes
- Nonprofit Communications – MSD clAIRity
- Special Publications – Louisville Water Tapper Storybook
We value our clients and appreciate the opportunity to partner with them to create award-winning work.