Two #BCHampions earn Rising Star Awards
Sure, it’s an honor just to be nominated, but it also feels pretty good to bring home the gold. This October, several mask-wearing #BCHampions gathered around their laptops (socially distanced, of course) to watch the virtual PRSA Landmarks of Excellence Awards—and were proud to snag a total of 17 awards. Additionally, two members of the team earned a Rising Star Award, which recognize the next generation of professionals within the public relations and communications field.
The Public Relations Society of America’s Bluegrass chapter hosts the Landmarks Awards annually to recognize the region’s top public relations work and communications projects over the past year. Agencies and companies across the region enter their work which is then judged by a peer review committee of public relations professionals in other cities.
BCH garnered recognition for work across several platforms, including social media, media relations, special events management, and more.
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE:
- Overall Communications Program, Special Events – The Galt House Hotel
- Digital Assets, Social Media Campaign – CustMbite social media launch
AWARDS OF MERIT:
- Overall Communications Program, Media Relations – 2019 Railbird Festival
- Overall Communications Program, Social Media Management – Four Roses Bourbon
- Overall Communications Program, Special Events – Four Roses Bourbon Flower Hour
- Publications, Booklets of Brochures – The Urban Bourbon TrailÒ passport
- Strategic Writing, Editorial – Momentum in the Mountains: Appalachian Impact Fund OpEd
- Strategic Writing, Editorial – UofL Health COVID-19 OpEd
- Digital Assets, Website – Violins of Hope
- Digital Assets, Blog – Four Roses Virtual Tour + Tasting
- Digital Assets, Social Media Campaign – Kentucky Bourbon Festival
- Design, Branding Assets – Boyd CAT rebranding
- Audio/Video Communications, Video Short – Boyd CAT hype video
- Overall Communications Program, Media Relations – Kentucky Bourbon Festival
- Overall Communications Program, Special Events – Caesar’s Southern Indiana Grand Opening
- Publications, Magazines – Kentucky Lottery: The Quarter Retailer Magazine
- Strategic Writing, News Release – Walker’s Exchange Announcement, Galt House Hotel
RISING STAR AWARDS
- Taylor Richardson, Social Media Manager
- Jordan Shellhaas, Public Relations Coordinator
A big thanks to all of our clients who trust and empower us to create award-winning work on their behalf!