Named among the 2022 “Best Places to Work” by Louisville Business First, Bandy Carroll Hellige (BCH) is seeking a digital media buyer to add to our advertising and PR agency.
- Develop and implement strategies for paid media placements across social media, programmatic digital media, and/or Google
- Trafficking of creative assets
- Campaign optimization
- Campaign analysis, insights and reporting
- Research, insights and rationales to support strategy recommendations
- Preparing presentations to clients to outline strategies/plans or campaign outcomes/insights
- Building media calendars
- Campaign tag placements, pixel management
- Communication with team internally and externally with client or media partners
Qualifications & Skills:
- Meta Blueprint Certification
- Experience with in-house, programmatic DSPs
- Proficiency in media buying and optimization tools such as Strata, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office tools
- Proven ability to execute paid digital media campaigns, synthesize data and results, while identifying trends and key findings
- Knowledge of self-serve platforms and API technology on Facebook, Instagram, and comfort
with learning new ones
- Experience in strategically managing advertising budgets with a demonstrated history of over-
achievement against goals
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and self-directed with good follow-through
- Strong communication skills and a positive, team-player attitude
Salary plus benefits including insurance, 401k, vacation/flex time, hybrid work schedule, certification incentives, Friday hours, happy hours and more.