Job opening: Talented video and photo storyteller
Oct 22nd, 2018
BCH is looking to add a talented video/photo storyteller to produce compelling content for use in social media and other digital platforms.
Role: Social Media Producer
Location: Louisville office
Responsibility: Collaborate with the agency’s Brand Management and Experience teams to concept and produce video, photography and other digital content to help build clients’ brands.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, with proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Lightroom
- Experience with video/photo composition, lighting, audio and editing techniques
- Experience producing long-form and short-form video from concept to finished edit
- Experience producing .GIFs, Boomerangs, Stories, IGTV, Facebook Live broadcasts and other social media specific formats
- Ability to research and process broad and diverse information in order to understand client’s subject matter and produce relevant content
- Experience in copywriting in distinctive and appropriate brand voice on behalf of clients
- Effectiveness in participating in client or vendor meetings
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, build and maintain relationships and work in team environment
- Continual drive to monitor trends and developments in media and client industries in order to implement relevant strategies
- Strong project management, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
For information visit BCH.com. Interested candidates should send a resume along with relevant video and photo examples to Matt Kamer, firstname.lastname@example.org.