Hiring: Programmatic Media Buyer
Oct 28th, 2019
BCH is a marketing communications agency driven by curiosity. Services include brand strategy, creative, media planning/buying, public relations, online and digital marketing, and consumer research conducted in an in-house facility.
We love research that is insightful. We love insights that shake things up. We love using these insights to create something people are familiar with and present it to them in a way they’ve never seen before. We take pride in our abilities to create in all disciplines, our ability to collaborate in bringing a big idea to life in cool new ways across multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer who thrives in a team environment. This person will focus on campaign set-up and management through the DSP. This position must have a strong grasp on the changing media measurement landscape with competence in making data-driven optimizations and facilitating client reporting.
As a Programmatic Media Buyer, you will be responsible for maintaining strong vendor relationships, making decisions on routine issues independently and working on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. This position must also exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices using professional concepts to determine appropriate action, requiring minimal oversight.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and group setting not limited to clients, vendors, and other employees of the organization
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques, estimating techniques and basic research
- Ability to work successfully with teams, clients and vendors in order to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Critical and creative thinking to develop strategic advertising and media solutions
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Clearly communicate critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Write, present and execute media recommendations and POV’s
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field – or related industry experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of programmatic trading experience
- Experience campaigns in the Trade Desk a plus
- Google Ads Certification (preferred)
- Google Analytics certification (preferred)
- Programmatic Buying Certification (preferred)
- IAB Planning and Buying certification (preferred)
Please send a resume along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org