BCH is a leading marketing communications agency driven by curiosity. We love research that is insightful. We love insights that shake things up. We love using these insights to create something people are familiar with and present it to them in a way they’ve never seen before. We take pride in our ability to create in all disciplines, to collaborate in bringing a big idea to life in cool new ways across multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager with the ability and desire to lead. This person will be the account lead for a well-known national QSR client. Additionally, this person will work closely with our media, digital and analytics teams.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for working with the client to define goals and objectives for the brand and specific campaigns, promoting brand growth and implementing marketing and commutations plans across paid media.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Knowledge about the overall advertising industry; aware of omnichannel trends, emerging resources, and longstanding best-practices
- Experience with the quick-service restaurant (QSR) industry and knowledge of QSR market trends and competitive activity, and the ability to succinctly communicate these trends and insights to internal team members as well clients
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with franchisees and corporate stakeholders
- Ability to work with a variety of data and research tools to proactively identify opportunities and insights to lead their client’s brand growth and profitability
- Ability to establish and maintain client budgets and approvals
- Experience in leading various internal teams to create, execute and manage marketing and communication programs and campaigns
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field – or related industry experience
- 5 years minimum experience in the advertising, marketing and communications industry
- Experience managing multi-channel paid media plans