BCH leads list at PRSA Landmarks of Excellence Awards
Oct 19th, 2017
BCH raked in the hardware at the IABC/PRSA 2017 Landmarks of Excellence Awards, the annual competition recognizing the top public relations campaigns and professionals in the region.
The event took place at the Kentucky Center for African American Heritage on October 12 and BCH garnered 29 awards for our esteemed work for our clients in overall communications programs, branding, media relations, writing, social media, websites and more. This made us Louisville’s winningest agency, earning more than one fourth of all awards given.
In addition, PR manager and rockstar Christen Smith was bestowed a Rising Star Award, honoring the next generation leaders in the public relations and communications field.
Among BCH’s awards, five qualified as Awards of Excellence, the ceremony’s top honor. Those award-winning projects included:
- Overall Communications, Social Media Management – Four Roses Bourbon
- Overall Communications, Public Service/Nonprofit – Masonic Homes of Kentucky 150th Anniversary
- Overall Communications, External Communications – Four Roses Bourbon, Al Young 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Small Batch
- Overall Communications, Media Relations – Kentucky One Health
- Strategic Writing, News Releases – KentuckyOne Health, Louella Aker Hand Transplant
Other projects recognized include BCH’s work for clients 800 Tower City Club Apartments, Clarksville Community School Corporation, Delta Dental of Kentucky, Forecastle Festival, Fund for the Arts, McDonald’s, MSD, the Progressive Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow, and Ugly Dog Distillery.
We’re privileged and humbled to have the opportunity to produce not just award-winning work – but also work that generates business results – for our clients.